A message for Trump from the Netherlands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

3 Likes

Jeff will it hurt your Companies bottom line when Trump slaps tariffs on Chinese imports?

It will hurt the chinks more.

I see.

Who owns your debt?

And what happens to the value of that debt, should the chinks start dumping it?

1 Like

That is funny. (is that the Twilight Zone theme?)

You think the Chinese are going to roll over and just let you fuck them?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not in this lifetime.

So now all you progs are pro-slant. Must be the commie thing, huh?

Pro-slant?

What does that mean?

Understanding that a Trade War would be bad for the US, is being “Pro-slant”? Hmm let me ask about that at my next white persons pretending to be shines meeting.

I don’t understand what “pro-slant” means.

That mean the American progs now place the interests of the communist Chinese above those of their own country because they’re sore loser crybabies.

So you don’t think the Chinese have been taking advantage of the United States for many years now by keeping their currency artificially deflated so as to dump their crappy merchandise into our markets?

… or you think it’s hunkey dorey because you get a cut somewhere along the line?

Slant short for slant eyes, a pejorative for the Asians. Do to the heavy lidded appearance of the epicanthic folds over their eyes.

It’s not pejorative, it’s descriptive.

Don’t shriek at me, I didn’t force Trump to have his line of Suits made over there.

What ever you say, cracker.

Ahhhh! Thank you.

I don’t here a lot of pegoratives like that so these are new to me.

Here in Post Racial Merica, we have many many pet names for our friends.

Seriously Reg, I’m not interested in stupid election rhetoric. China owning US debt is a real issue. How do you think China is going to react to the US pulling out and negatively impacting their economy? You think they are just going to let that ride?

1 Like