91.4 in the trees

Rare for my digs

48F and wet here.

Trade ya?

Tuff decision there

Winter is here in 3 weeks and it’s upper 80’s in the day and low 60’s at night

Why are they holding the Summer Olympics in winter?

I’ll take it - trade anytime

I agree, Brazil can’t do anything right.

Lusitanics ruin everything.

With that I have to agree. Like I said, the place is full of jigs.

Because like our women, winter here is hot :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

The sort of racism that is acceptable here, it seems.

https://www.leighjigs.com/images/top_images/1388066129_Main%20image%20-%20Super%20Jigs%20pg.jpg

You mean like when your homosexual crush, Wolfram, refers to Mexicans as Mexican’ts?

Deal! Come get it.

I love the heat - makes you sweat, then you cool off with a nice glass of iced tea and a swim. Here, now - it’s a beautiful time of year, though I do consider retiring to Canada. Probably be more temperate there in a few years.

It’s actually a lot warmer here than it was when I was a kid. We used to see -30F in the winters and now it’s more like -5F to -10F.

Just warning you though that most Canadians retire to someplace warm like Arizona.

I don’t understand why people like wabbit come to forums like this one

They are totally lawless places

I think he should go to places like Facebook

He can always report bad posts there and people are usually well behaves

LOL

1 Like

Admitting you are poirly behaved is a big step toward adulthood. If only others were as willing to take that step as you were.

Actually, it seems PussyRabbit is pourly behaved. All of the pouring explains his apparent inebriation and typoing. He likes the strong sauce but isn’t man enough to handle it.

1 Like

And what’s the definition of adult, carrot licker?

I work, pay my bills, give my kids a decent education

Isn’t that adult enough?

Adults are depressed little shits that have narrow urethrae and retentive anuses

I do what I have to but I still want to smoke copious amounts of weed and curse at strangers on the web

Would you like me to be nice to you? Ask pretty please

2 Likes