84.96 or Jody Tears Jeff a New One. lol

How many unneeded Weapons Systems sales is United Technologies getting out of this deal?

You’re not a math guy are you?

2 Likes

You seem to just be throwing numbers out that don’t seem to have much relationship to thread discussion. Why is that?

The plant that Carrier built will probably be taken over by a Chinese Company, that will probably put Carrier out of business anyway.

1 Like

No, I got that point when I stated that all Trump is doing is “mitigating loss”.

You can’t say this would have been in case under Hillary. You just don’t know that.

1 Like

Am I right?

Can you quote me her comment on the Carrier situation please. I’d like to read it.

What if I told you the Clinton plan would add 21 Million in Tax Revenues for Indiana and a shitload of jobs, and China would pay for it?

1 Like

Is that Why Trump cowers in fear over a recall? No confidence in the results? If I was him I wouldn’t have any either, whats the popular vote spread up to now, close to 3 million votes ahead for Clinton?

1 Like

If he was a real man and felt this way, he would be demanding a recount, but we all know he isn’t a real man, don’t we, just look at those cute little hands.

Trump and his voters are fools. You’ll see soon enough.

1 Like

So why doesn’t he just STFU about voter fraud, and finish finding more DC hacks, lobbyists and insiders to fill his swamp with.

2 Likes

I see.

Your soon to be President is the world’s biggest internet troll.

OMG! OMG! My thread went platinum. That is sooooo Amaaaazing!

2 Likes

Hey, Jody, you should introduce yourself to Holly Tinyhands. He doesn’t know who you are.

It saddens me that we as a Country are taken in by bullshit artists like this huckster.

2 Likes

It saddens many of us outside your country as well.

1 Like

Yes, Obama was a bright well educated man that had the ability to string words together in complete logical sentences. Trump, well he had the good sense to be born rich. Did you know that Trumps Grandfather, Fred Trump tried to go back to Germany and they told him to fuck off? Danke Deutchland!

He’s posted in this thread, yet feigns ignorance of your existence.

Oh, wait, maybe it’s a multiple personality disorder and he really doesn’t remember you.

Well sure - since you had mentioned it I took notice, Lotice. Probably would have passed right over it had you not.