84.96 or Jody Tears Jeff a New One. lol

Anyone else notice how Trump lied about Carrier?
1100 jobs saved only not. 800 jobs stay in state. 1300 move to Mexico. YAY! 7 million tax payer dollars. If Obama did that he would be called a communist.
Such deceit and Trumplings do not see it they applaud Trump even when he reverses his promises like he did here.

Liberal koolaid. That is clever phrasing very original did you think it up yourself? lol So you do not want to defend your lord just attack the messenger of truth. Did I misstate something? No 800 not 1100 jobs “saved” 1300 leave for Mexico. YAY Trump WINS! He is such a great art of the dealer. lol

I meant in Reality not in the Fox Nation of Falsehoods. lol Dummies like you really believe what you see on Faux Gnews don’t you? Silly you. Hillary won by at least 2 and 1/2 million votes in spite of Trumplings voting upwards of 15 times.

OMG! lol you are so brainwashed by Faux Gnews alt-right types. You believe anything they say because you have a weak uninquiring mind. Yes Jeff there were only 500 jobs there and Trump saved 1100 all you have to know is math to get how true it is. lol

http://news.politicususa.com/newdata/adpreview?ad=2476654&bl=84463&ct=adpreview&st=14&ab=b&utm_campaign=43832&utm_term=81303af1-7e37-495e-95bf-f0c0b6bba313

O so according to you Trump saved 1100 jobs and 600 go to Mexico out of the 1400 that were there. Good mathing Jeff. 1st grade much? lol Jeff you are not very good. I WIN!

Trump said 1100 jobs saved Jeff you must believe him. lol

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-12-01/trump-claims-victory-at-carrier-as-manufacturing-still-bleeds

No it doesn’t. 1300 jobs to Mexico it says so everywhere on the internet. 1100 jobs remain in Indi but 300 were never moving so that makes 800 saved. I did the math. YOU LOSE!

I have a night out planned but it was fun being here again. lol at Jeff. You need to practice if you want to come in here with your 1st grade alt-right nonsense Jeff.

If Hillary hadn’t stuffed all those millions of illegal jobs on Carrier, Trump prolly would have saved a million jobs!

So all a Corporation has to do now is contact Trumpy and he’ll get them some major tax breaks, isn’t that right? This is starting to sound more and more like Bushco all over again, cut revenues and spike up spending drastically.

1 Like

Jeff is spinning like a Christmas dreidle. lol

1 Like

Wow.

Huh? He gave the fuckers a $7 million tax break. That INCREASES the tax burden of working people.

3 Likes

Watch other businesses start threatening to move jobs out, and sticking their hands out to Corporate Welfare Trump for Their Share.

1 Like

Meh, I will support him until he stops making LIBs angry.

1 Like

I always knew you was fucked in the hed Jeff - I just did not realize the extent

Wow, sorry I missed this discussion in real time. :laughing:

That’s not at all sociopathic of you.

Actually…he wouldn’t have lowered the tax burden by a dime because those employees already exist in the system as taxpayers.

In this instance, jobs are still being lost meaning a loss in income tax revenue. The best you are getting from him is a mitigation of income tax loss.

In today’s news, Carrier just closed another plant. Not the one Trump was talking about, I guess.

They played his pasty egocentric ass like a pawn shop ukulele.

4 Likes